In September 2009 the complete archive of Milorad Miskovitch was transferred from Paris to the Historical Archives of Belgrade. The archive contains:
– several thousand photographs from different periods and roles: solos, with partners, from the stage, films and television;
– reviews, press articles and stories covering his 60-year-long career;
– programmes and posters illustrating the whole creative period of the artist and his Ballets de Paris M. Miskovitch;
– several original costumes worn by M. Miskovitch in some of his important roles;
– about 650 books on classical and modern dance and other art books;
– a large number of original sketches of costumes and sets by well-known French painters and costume and set designers of the time.